17 August 2011

Winnie



Thanks for the kind emails from many readers of Arunachala Grace, enquiring about the absence of recent postings. Sorry. There are several reasons for the delay, but I hope that from now, I will be posting more regularly about life here at Arunachala.








But before that, I will introduce a new member of my doggie family, little 3 week old Winnie, a puppy from a pair of Himalayan Mountain Dog cross-breeds. Winnie is now over 3 months old and accompanies myself and my other doggies on our daily walks. She has already shown herself as absolutely fearless by jumping into a 20 foot deep pond of water. Needless to say, on that day she learnt to swim.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back friend :) winnie looks cute.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh!! she's beautiful . . . little Winnie . . .