15 August 2006

Catalyst



Before I came to Arunachala I stayed at Sri Sathya Sai Baba's Ashram in Andhra Pradesh. Some of His primary teachings are Discrimination (Viveka) and Self Enquiry. It is well known Sai Baba has a great love for Arunachala and has often indicated devotees should come to this place.

Once at Chennai, a Westerner wondered whether they should go to Andhra Pradesh to visit Sri Satya Baba. The person asked my opinion. I answered, 'It depends on whether you think you have good karma or bad because whatever lies in store for you will be expedited by seeing Sri Satya Sai Baba, He is Catalyst for change.'

After my own experience and also listening to those of others visiting and/or staying at this place, this even more holds true for this sacred site. Arunachala is a CATALYST and coming will change one's life, nothing will ever be the same again!

No comments: